Monday, December 22, 2008

Old Dogs


The most exciting news this year- Indy is in a book! Nancy from Indy's vet called to let me know that someone was writing a book about older dogs and would I like Indy to be in it. Absolutely! The photographer (Michael S. Williamson) came over last Jun and took loads of pictures of Indy on his bed and in the front window. Then the writer (Gene Weingarten) called and we talked for about 20 minutes. Some paperwork came and then the wait.......Amazon noted the pub date to be October 7 of the following year! Well it finally came and Indy made the book! I had no idea if he would be in the book for sure, which photo would be used or what the story would say. I ran to B&N on Oct 7, found Indy in the book with a great pic and a lovely story. My boy! I would like to add that the book was published on Oct 7 which is my birthday and Indy is on page 107. Love those kind of co-inky dinkys!


No comments:

Post a Comment