Saturday, January 3, 2009

Menu for Jan 3-8

I don't usually make two different dinners for DH and I, but I really want to try the tofu. He's not feeling well and may not even eat the burgers. I also would love to make the black-eyed pea curry and have the leftover beans. Fortunately, this is a good time of year to cook, the weather is way to cold for me to enjoy being outside.

Sat
Pan Glazed Tofu with Thai Red Curry Sauce- AYIAVK
with steamed gingered kale and brown rice for me
Bocca burgers and fries for DH

Sun
homemade pizza- I use the recipe from Argentine Black Bean Flatbread with Chimichurri Drizzle for DH's dough and Eating Well's whole wheat dough for me
and my first attempt at homemade sprout bread- recipe from sproutpeople.com

Mon
Curried Black-Eyed Peas with Eggplant- The Curry Book- for me
Baked Ziti Goes Southwest for DH

Tues
??

Wed
spaghetti- Salsa del Sol for the sauce- cl
salad

Thur
tacos

and now I'm back to planning lunches- I think that I'll have salads with lots of veggies this week and hopefully some sprout bread! DH likes leftovers and he should be set this week with all the separate dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment